View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by amo View Post
Hey all, I'm considering getting a Kindle DX in the next few months (for its nice big screen to read pdf's on), but am wondering if there's perhaps a new version in the offing, in which case I'd wait for that. Are there any rumours to that effect?
Do they even offer the old ones, DX and/or DX Graphite, anymore?
I haven't seen them around for quite some time.
I think they've cancelled it some months ago due to lack of demand ($ 100 to $ 150 seems to be the price range needed).
BTW: I love mine, though.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote