View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 PM   #56
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
Duh! I completely forgot that! OK, did that and it works. I did not put entries for the series but after seeing them on the shelves on the Kobo how it looks, I ended deleting the ebooks and added number + title for series, like you said in the "Changing Book Titles to include Series Info", and it looks much clearer.
I'm glad that was the problem.

It is a good idea to play with how you have books setup now. Once you get a lot of books on the device, it gets a lot harder to change.
Quote:
I added the descriptions for the books as well while I was there, and it looks nice when I see the infos of the ebooks. But I think the font is too small though on the Kobo, it's barely readable.
Which font? If it is while reading, then you can change the size. While reading, bring up the bottom menu, press the "Aa" button. There you can change the font, size, line spacing and margins. On some books you can't change everything. This is because the setting is hard-coded in the book and the Kobo reader does not over-ride this. There is a lot of discussion about how to handle this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote