Thread: Touch filling up my ereader
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
actually, all my books aren't on my reader.

but i live in more than one country, and often travel. i'll be away for a month soon. in several countries. so i like having a wide assortment of books on the reader. pleasure reading. books i'll be teaching next term. books i've wanted to read for a while. some classics. some silly children's books and young adult books.

*shrugs* i knew it was getting full, but then when i added another 200 this weekend, it was suddenly ... oh, over 1GB used now ... less than 200 MB left ...
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote