View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #7
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I'm partial to free books in the Classics category and something short for the busy month of December, so I'll vote for Ethan Frome.

I have Cold Comfort Farm on hold at the library, but since I'm second on the list I'm not likely to get it in time for this month. I do have the audiobook for The Good Earth, so I'd be willing to try that if it wins. On the other hand, the pro-Christian theme of Quo Vadis is unappealing to me and I gave Crime and Punishment a try last summer but couldn't get past 50 pages, so I'd give both of those a pass. Dickens and Little Women are too long to tackle right now.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote