View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 03:07 AM   #18
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
I think my wall charger has died
I am not getting the charge light as of today
My Fire is from the preorder from Nov

I do have a car USB charger so I tried that and it worked fine
that worked perfectly

so before you send in your KIndle for replacement, try the UBS/car charger method first

I will contact Amazon to see if they will send me a replacement charger but since its an "accessory" maybe not but the Fire is still under warranty

any ideas?
if they start getting mass failures on this it wont help the hype
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote