View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #3
ang7399
ang7399 began at the beginning.

Device: nook, kindle, iPhone
Lol, I was just coming back to edit my post about that... I figured out that my files were in the wrong order. So I have since fixed that. However now that my files are in the correct order, I am getting 123 errors from my ePub checker. I'll spare you from listing them all, but the jist of what I am getting is as follows:

Quote:
FILE: LIAR.epub …has 123 error(s)

ERROR: /OEBPS/content.opf(6,14): The prefix "dc" for element "dc:title" is not bound.
ERROR: /OEBPS/content.opf: The prefix "dc" for element "dc:title" is not bound.
ERROR: /OEBPS/content.opf: unique-identifier attribute in package element must reference an existing identifier element id
WARNING: item (OEBPS/images/02-1_Pitcher and bowl.jpeg) exists in the zip file, but is not declared in the OPF file
WARNING: /OEBPS/images/02-1_Pitcher and bowl.jpeg: Filename contains spaces. Consider changing filename such that URI escaping is not necessary!
The errors I don't understand. At all. The warnings, I am declaring them in the OPF file so not sure why I would get that warning. As for the file names with spaces, does that really matter? (I am getting those two warnings for EVERY image in my file (hence the 123 errors total)
ang7399 is offline   Reply With Quote