View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
I got one, haven't had any meaningful issues with it yet. It became unstable and froze a lot on the "favorites" and "recent" screens, so I switched from collection view to folder view and the problem went away. Probably some caches not being cleared properly or something, who knows? I haven't tried SSHing onto it to see what the problem might be.

Although its kinda funny, I had to get the lady at the electronics counter to do a price check since the sale wasn't listed on their display. Sure enough, it rang up as $99 instead of $149, and the lady was like "OMG! I need to put up some sale tags, like NOW!"

As for the comparison to the Kindle... this is my first e-reader, so I refuse to draw a comparison on readability. The fact that it easily synchs with Linux and isn't laden with a lot of the baggage the Kindle is, was a big sale point.

Last edited by teh603; 10-02-2011 at 06:11 PM.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote