Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:15 AM   #15
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Thanks for the link, WS64.

I unzipped the files, copied them across to the root folder of my KT, and ejected it from the USB connection ... but it doesn't update. Even on a restart, the KT doesn't respond to the files. It's currently on 2.0.0 — is there something more I need to do?

(I tried launching the Kobo Desktop, and let my device sync to it ... it download the Desktop update, but nothing more. Do I have a hardware incompatibility, maybe?)
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote