View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #48
delph
Tabby
delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Mini, Lenovo Yoga 2 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Somehow connected question: Is it be possible to run a script in order to write an image of the recovery partition (or the whole sd-card) to an external sd-card.
I used the information here when I was upgrading my Kobo Glo's internal SD: How to make a backup image of an USB stick or SD card

I adjusted the file name to reflect that it was for my Kobo. Instead of sdb-xbuntu.image.bz2 as show in the example, mine is sdc-kobo.image.bz2.
delph is offline   Reply With Quote