View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Sorry, but I can't gain admittance to your august group.

I bought my 650 full price when it came out, thinking it was so sharp looking that I splurged and got an Oberon journal cover that has held up well with the unit velcro'ed inside. The cover bends fully back; I have a collapsible black stand that everything fits well on.

I'd never consider tossing my devices around nekkid. I did get a small very scratch on the screen after carelessly placing something on top with the cover closed, where the back of the silver clasp hit the screen. I re-enforced the left pocket with heavy cardboard, and all's well now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 45.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	104650   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 46.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	104651  

Last edited by SeaBookGuy; 04-20-2013 at 10:40 PM.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote