View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #24
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Did you have WiFi on over night?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldrover View Post
Actually, I did. First time I have done that. I usually leave it in airplane mode.
Shouldn't be a big deal to leave it on. I used to leave mine on all the time and I haven't found any difference since I started putting it in airplane mode. The only reason I decided to try airplane was since it uses wifi to update bookmarks any time you sleep or change books or that type of thing and since I tend to read in spurts it seemed to be a waste to have it on all the time.

Of course, maybe that is the problem. If it is waking up on it's own (possibly multiple times overnight) maybe it's using the wifi a bunch and that's what ran it down. For the record I haven't had the wake issue that I'm aware of.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote