View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I think you explained yourself fine We just wanted to suggest ways of if possible of avoiding getting the author in the wrong order in the first place.

I would suggest you raise a feature request ticket for the edit metadata and bulk edit metadata dialogs and see what Kovid says about it. Personally while possible I don't believe a plugin menu would be a "convenient" enough general solution, and a plugin approach cannot be used to extend those dialogs.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote