View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
That's on my list to test, too, as soon as one of the PDFs on my hold list come up. When I had my 300 and 600, I also had a Nook and it reflows text PDFs nicely, although it can't do the cropping and zooming that the Sony Readers can do for image PDFs.

If they really haven't fixed this, that stinks! It's obviously something with their firmware, since my Nook and Opus can open both types (although the Opus can't reflow and zooming on a 5" is laughable).

Sony has done a great job promoting e-book libraries and how well their devices work, and has superior PDF handling to the Nook, so to skip fixing this on the 350/650/950 is just lazy. I may have to rethink selling my Nook
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote