View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
why buy outside of Amazon and go to the trouble of de-DRMing, file conversion, etc?
Having an e-reader other than a kindle ? And non kindle e-reader are more common than kindles
And unless they move with ePub, propose the kindle on the "local" website....

I can install kindle app on my phone i guess, didn't bother. As I said on an other topic, reading for long on anything else than an e-reader.

Nah, Sony won the war when they ditched their proprietary crap to get to epub, and they do sell outside US
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote