View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #311
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Of course you can. You can upload a Harry Potter book with your name and a different title on it. It's still just as much a copyright violation. If I collect short stories from the net and sell them as a collection under my name and title it's still a copyright violation, and there's no way to check that before the fact without checking every single thing that gets uploaded form everyone.
Yes, you can sell some copies but what I meant is that you will not sell many copies before somebody notice that the content is wrong and report the book so that it is removed. So there is no economical reason for doing that. And it is probably fraud or something else which will be prosecuted as a crime.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote