View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 10:29 AM   #4
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
This is the kind of info I've been looking for! Thanks.

Does anyone have any info or feel for the newly announced LG and HTC phablets? They and Samsung seem to be the only phablet vendors that Verizon here in the USA (i'm pretty much stuck with Verizon for a variety of reasons), are likely to support unless Motorola has one that I don't know about. Verizon will pretty much sell anything with the Moto logo. (good for Lenovo, still not sure the sale was smart, long term, for Google.)

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 02-17-2014 at 10:34 AM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote