View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #13
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I've been using my Kindles with no case for years with never a problem. Well, I have a case for when I take it somewhere, but I do most of my reading at home and I've never used a case.

That changed a few months ago because I'd been reading at home with the Paperwhite with the case that I usually take with me. I decided I was comfortable with using a case at home too so I now have cases on all my Paperwhites. I still don't feel that they're needed. I just like having them.

Of course I live alone and have no pets. Someone without that situation might have a real need for a case.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote