View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #701
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstew View Post
I got an email today too... below:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing to us about the transfer of your Fictionwise/eReader library to your NOOK library.

We?re happy to let you know that we have completed the transfer of all of your eligible eBook titles to your NOOK library. Just access your NOOK Library on your device or on your personal computer, you?ll see all of the titles available for you to download and read.

Please remember that not all titles are eligible for transfer, so we have included a link for you to see the list of these excluded titles:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/contai...u5RjExl4/Q&cm_

We invite you to browse our wide selection of NOOK Books, NOOK newsstand, movies and more, so visit us here to add to your Library:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/nook/

Happy Reading!

Barnes & Noble"

Me, I will continue to buy from them... but also continue to back up and liberate my books as I do.

Greg in Mississippi
And were the books actually transferred?

That is the same e-mail I got the other day, but in reality no FW books have shown up in my BN account.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote