View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:50 AM   #139
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclim00 View Post
Yeah, I've found that you have to restart every time you add new fonts.

I've modified (slightly weighter) versions of these fonts, they all look great at smaller sizes maybe with the exception of Chaparral, it's got a pretty small x-height.

Chaparral Pro
ITC Stone Informal Std
Minion Pro
Sabon LT Std
FF Clifford Nine
FF Tisa Pro

FF Tisa is my favorite at the moment, it's similar to PMN Caecilia but slightly narrower and with letters a bit more spaced. Very pleasant to read with.

*URL Removed*

All fonts are properly renamed, just drop it in your fonts folder.
Don't mean to criticize; your fonts look great, I'm just curious what the forum's stance is on sharing commercial fonts. FF Tisa Pro is by no means a cheap font, so I'd like to know what the moderator's stance is for these sorts of things.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote