View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #14747
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm going to have to try the Dresden Files again... I keep trying to get into it, and each time I put it down after about 20-30 pages. But so many of you seem to love the series, and being a 'series lover' would be most gratified to find another looong series to read.

Off-topic question: Is playing Dreidel on-line considered Internet Gambling? I always used to lose to my cousins, but wonder if I'd stand a better chance playing on the Net.

Stitchawl
Playing Dreidel is akin to playing Dice. As for Dresden, Penguin books are out. We came to this conclusion when we decide that Penguin is the cheapest publisher out there. They are not using their logo as a cover for some eBooks. No title of the book and no author. Just the penguin. So if you use thumbnails to look at the cover, you'll not know which book it is.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote