View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #130
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort1997 View Post
The Paper Doll Museum (Taylor Blake Paranormal Mystery) by Abigail Padgett (author of Bo Bradley mysteries) is free today on Amazon UK.
Okay, not sure about this title based on the synopsis from Amazon, but got it anyway because of this bit:

"addicted to eggplant"

I love eggplant. I do not think I am addicted, but I like it a lot. And besides. that's a somewhat weird "trait" for a character to have. Addicted to chocolate, etc., yes, but eggplant?

Thanks for the info.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote