View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
@geekmaster: thanks a lot for the explanations, that was very helpful! I'll try to "ssh-enable" my diags now, and will report back.

Just one question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
You can still use MfgTool or imx_usb_loader with the custom u-boots I made, to boot to a selected mode.
Yes, sure... but that assumes that the device can be put into usb downloader mode in the first place. Did you succeed in doing so, and if so, how?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote