View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:55 AM   #20
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
You have the Apps section of your itunes library selected, rather than the apps that are actually installed on your ipad.

Select 'Owner's ipad', then the 'Apps' tab that appears at the top of the screen.
Thanks, Glenn. I just came back to admit my mistake, and you've already posted the reason.

I'm so embarrassed; I had clicked the Apps icon on the left panel rather than the one on the horizontal menu. Once I clicked the correct icon everything fell in to place - except that though I can transfer books from my computer to Bluefire I still can't work how to transfer books from the iBooks library to the Bluefire library. I want to do that so I can do a true comparison.

I know the ebook I transferred from my computer looks better in Bluefire than it does in iBooks.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote