View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Arghhhhh!

Seems that there should be a "yes, I really want EVERYTHING on my Kindle" button on the Manage your Kindle page. . . .

Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like the best option is to install K4PC and download everything that way, then transfer them via USB. That has to be faster/easier than doing it on my KSO.

Thanks for your help!
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote