View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #43
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@WS64 - I only just discovered this myself a few days ago - but you know how you can create groups in the Search Manager? Well if you put the set of operations you want to perform together in a group, select the group node and then using that dialog use the button like Replace All, it will run all of those child Find/Replace operations in sequence. It is very cool.

So for instance I created a group to cleanup word cruft. It removes all sorts of stuff in a series of expressions. Then all I have to do is hit ctrl+Alt+F, select my group and hit Replace All and job done.
Very cool indeed!