View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #11
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinypaws View Post
I have had terrible experiences with Audible in the past. I signed up for a free account, the deal was free for a month and I could download 2 books. Neither would actually download, their support didn't respond at all to the problem. I cancelled my account and they still charged my credit card... for 2 months! I had to go back and forth with them to get them to finally cancel it, and I asked for a refund for those 2 months. I had obviously not downloaded anything in that time, had trouble downloading during my free month, and had cancelled my account - they should not have even charged me. They refused to refund me. So although I love audio books, I am really loathe to sign up to Audible again.
I feel for you.

Audible CS sucks! I went round and round with them for weeks trying to get a trial membership set up. I don't think these people have a clue as to what's going on. Needless to say, I won't be renewing my membership when the trial period is over.

PS: welcome to the board

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-25-2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: added welcome
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote