View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:33 AM   #14
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Hmm, Lazarus isn't intimidating because you haven't used Eclipse(for Java development), but my project isn't written in Pascal, was written in Object-Pascal that is much different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
P.S. Where'd you get the list of categories? My degree is in philosophy, so I missed the philosophy category...
I don't remember more

Quote:
Let me know if I included anything you didn't want in the rar files, or failed to include anything I should have. Thanks again to Nathan for the GUI.
No it's all ok with your rars
You're welcome!

Quote:
Obviously, sopdf needs to be in the searched path for executables.
Yeah, but it's all ok

Quote:
But all I needed to do is change SoPDF.exe to sopdf in the code, right?
Correct!
Thanks very much!

Last edited by Nathan Campos; 01-10-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote