View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #19
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandry View Post
Hi everyone, i'm a new user. I bought a Kobo Aura yesterday and today i've tried this launcher.
All apps work perfectly (even Coolreader) exept for Koreader. This one freezes on the file manager: i can see the folders where i collect books, but i can't select them. It seems that touchscreen isn't recognized as input device; so the reset button is the only solution to exit (all physical buttons work)
I have the same experience, cool reader works great but Koreader not so much, on the Aura. I don't think it is frozen though, as I can get the screen to respond, but it is blind luck as tapping in blank part of screen will bring up menu if you tap in just the right place, it seems like the screen resolution is not set right for the Aura but I have no idea which config file needs to be changed to adjust it.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote