View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #10
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
tried ENABLE_DIAGS.. no dice..
by "reboot" or "hard reboot", i assume a long press of the PW button, followed by a short press is meant..? or am i missing something..?

hmmm... well.. i suppose i should say something like "serves me right for fooling around, instead of reading.." but i won't..

but i do wish to appreciate the quick help and advice from forum members.. some solace for my breaking heart.. :-)
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote