View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:59 AM   #171
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
WS64: getting koreader to work with nickel/KoboLauncher is not a easy task. From what it seems once the fb is rotated and then re-rotated back as nickel wants it , is not working properly.

but You can try run it maybe from telnet/ssh ? I wonder why you had those issues , maybe we should add a sync before running koreader ?
I don't know how to get telnet/ssh to work.
I did it long ago with 1.9.something firmware, but it was too complicated to create new TGZ files with changed files from my Windows system, is there an easier way to enable this today?

One way that I could repeat the automatic-load-issue was to do some changes on the PNG file after all was running already. Still a change there does not explain why it would automatically load that file after a reboot.

I am not sure what you mean with "sync before running koreader"...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote