View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
judyz
Enthusiast
judyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watchjudyz is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-950
Bizzare that the covers got shipped to Europe first. I thought you folks generally ended up being the last to get things. Kobo's supply chain is certainly full of kinks at the moment.

I am not sure about whether or not I will bother with the sleep cover when or if it ever makes it here. $50 Canadian is awful steep for a cover. I can't imagine paying that and getting one that makes it difficult to carry in my purse. Especially since the fridge magnet trick is working just fine for the sleep functionality.

I suspect I will eventually end up getting a tighter fitting case off ebay. I managed to get a really nice one for my wifi for about $10 with a built in wallet that has stood up to years of daily use. It doesn't sound like the $50 sleep cover will be five times the case.
judyz is offline   Reply With Quote