View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I use Pixelclean Wet and Dry packets for all my LCD screens for TV's and gadgets available here:

http://www.amazon.com/PixelClean-Wet...7585686&sr=1-3

On gadgets like the Fire only just touch the Wet Wipe to the middle of the screen and then clean with the Dry Wipe. TV's get a full rub down with the Wet before using the Dry.

I don't use protective covers on any of my gadgets and only use the wipes on gadgets when the dirt is noticeable. A little dirt doesn't hurt if you cannot see it. Never use the Wet Wipe near the edges of any TV or gadget.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote