View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #21
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Maybe the Amazon ebook offering that was taken and "re-published" has a price attached?

I might be a little pissed if someone was profiting from my hours of donated work.

Luck;
Ken
I see them generally selling for 99 cents. And the process is now automated which is why thousands can be posted each day.

Karen [koland] from the deals section says they use fake names and publishers to hide their activity.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote