View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
Rayven01
Nevermore
Rayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Nook, Nook Color, Stanza(iphone)
Speed is definitely a big issue. Even on a class 10 at best it feels about the same speed as the internal memory on stock, and at worst it is MUCH slower.

The other issue is that none of the SD images are completely stable yet, that I've tried. A rooted stock NC is very stable, and most apps work great. All of the SD images have issues with some combination of the market, wifi and random force closing of apps. I can count the number of FCs I've had on rooted stock on one hand, the wifi issues have mostly been resolved, and the market works great.
Rayven01 is offline   Reply With Quote