View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:35 AM   #32
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Wait a sec.... E-readers come with manuals? Huh!

Then what's Google Search for?!? Every problem/project I've tried to deal with, with any e-reading device I use, I've found the answers quickly, clearly, and easily using some sort of search engine on the Internet, especially YouTube. For that matter, I found the answers to most ANY question about ANYTHING, from a recipe for Tarragon Chicken to re-timing valves on a car engine, to adding books to my Kobo, or adding columns to Calibre. I like 'seeing' exactly what I need to do to solve my situation. So far, I've been able to find the answer to every question except the big one.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote