View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #30
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
For those, who read this or any other Jane Austen book for the first time: Persuasion initially had another ending how Anne and Capt. Wentworth finally found together.

You can read it here: http://www.pemberley.com/janeinfo/pcanchap.html
but her manuscript was not easy to read!

I find it highly interesting to compare these different versions and I love the actual ending much more. You pierce my soul!
Many thanks for this link, Billi - really interesting to see the draft version and compare it with the final one.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote