View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #14906
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: SpiritWalk by Charles de Lint. A 2009 freebie from Tor that is still available for anyone who wants to register at Tor.com.
But it turns out to a be a sequel to an earlier novel, so I'm not going to read it now, as I haven't read (and don't have) the earlier book.

So I turned to: Still Falling by Kurt R. A. Giambastiani over lunchtime.
An interesting little fantasy short story that I bought back in April 2003! I might even have read it back then. I can't say.

Next up: Douglas Adams's Starship Titanic by Terry Jones. I must have got this back in January 2009, but I can't find a receipt, so I think it must have been a freebie.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote