View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Did you verify that Syncing is enabled on your Manage Your Kindle page on your Amazon.com account?

Personally, I don't use the syncing feature. I generally just note the location that I am at in a book, then us the Go To function to go directly to that location on a different device. I find this faster than actually turning on wireless and waiting for the device to sync and check for new items.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote