View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 07:19 AM   #75
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
do you think apple in no way considered the Qi? i would think apple considered every alternative and there had to be some reason they went with the screen they did. they didn't just throw a dart a board and see what screen it hit.
I think Apple just chose the screentype which has to best colors and viewing angle at @home situations for all type of media.

In this case, I think IPS has more vibrant colors than pixelqi (from what i've seen of pixelqi's demo's).

Sure pixelqi is great for outdoors, but I can count the times I've read outside the 4 years I had my sony reader with 1 hand. However, I can't even imagine the number of times I've read indoors.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote