View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:18 AM   #10
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
If you're going to be on noisy transport that long, I HIGHLY recommend a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. They don't have to be the expensive Bose ones - I paid only $40US for a pair of Earhugger brand ones, but they make all that awful plane/train noise recede to a distant rumble. You'll arrive feeling much more rested, trust me. I wore them on my trip from the US to Australia and I did not have jetlag either way. It's amazing what a difference they make.

You don't even have to use them to listen to anything, just turn them on and relax.

Off-topic, I know, but I thought I'd throw that in.
Thanks for bringing that up
I have experience with train travel (Sydney is a large city and I often have more than a hour commute to work) and one of things I did get to make life easier and let me listen to my favourite classical music was a pair of noise-cancelling headphones... for about $7.50US - and they work wonders
Definitely getting packed, along with my CD MP3 player..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote