View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickloraine View Post
I just have to ask, since comments like this seem to pop up quite alot: Do you realy mean this or is this some exaggeration? I mean do you really do not read anything from anybody who has another opinion than you? If we would be talking about some crime or extrem political views, I could understand it. But not reading a book because an author has a different opinion about a contract dispute between two big companies?
What's wrong with his/her opinion and decision of not buying Lee Child's book after this advertisement and interview? Aren't these authors sending the message that we don't want customers who won’t pay $14 or more for our books?
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote