View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I am sorry to hear this. You have to copy the original rcS file (extract it from the firmware update) file to /etc/init.d. (I have also provided it in the uninstall folder).Under windows you need a driver for ext3 in order to read and write to this partition (I write again when I found the link). From the description provided by your link it seems, your prog can only read it, but not write.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote