View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #19
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Maybe countries that have not signed the Berne convention (Angola, Iran, Laos...)?

Nope, all three got 50 years. But granted, there are some areas, that have 25 years or no known legislation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries%27_copyright_lengths
OTOH, I don't want to move to Somalia ...

Man, would it be easier, if all had the same - I find it rather idiotic in these internet'ional times, that I can finde works by danish authors at archive.org or mobileread, that ar legally put on the net there, but which I'm not supposed to take a look at, because we have copyrightrules here saying "life+70 years"

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote