View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:24 AM   #15339
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Next will be a new author for me The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver.
Don't make friends with an elephant trainer unless you have space in your living room for an elephant.

You may find it necessary to read ALL the Jeffery Deaver novels before next Wednesday...

I wish I hadn't read them, just so I could read them again without know all the twists and turns. As it is, I've re-read them all AT LEAST twice...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote