View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:06 AM   #17
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
The people that I know who have tablets and read, all have readers. I dont know anyone that really reads more than the odd pdf on a tablet.
Certainly agree with you. Both my wife and I have iPads and ereaders. My wife uses her iPad2 primarily for playing games (hidden object, match 3 etc) but when she reads, she uses her Kindle.

My iPad2 is used for internet use, hobby reference/game PDF's and comics. I have and will never read an ebook on it. I find the iPad2 too heavy for sustained reading sessions and LCD screens and I do not have a very good long term relationship.

Two family members were gifted ereaders last Christmas (2012), a Kindle and a PRS-T2. I doubt that would have been uncommon with other families either.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote