View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #11
TonyGamble
Groupie
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I've now found out that the T1 has a useable web browser that will, it seems, enable me to read/write emails using the web site of my email service and enable me to decide where to dine using Tripadvisor. Plus let me read books, of course!!

My understanding is that I can buy a Kindle book using my PC and then use Calibre to convert it to an e-pub that my T1 can read (again using the PC). I had not realised that my Kindle books that I bought for my Android are also filed on my PC. Where will they be, please?

Tony
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote