Thread: Cloud Storage
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #18
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Personal clouds are pretty common these days, it can either be a client on your PC or a stand alone small headless computer that connects to your home router. Then you can plug in an external hard drive of whatever size you want and wallah! a personal cloud for less than $200 US.

I use a brand named "Tonido", but there are several alternatives. If I had it to do over, I'd probably choose a different brand, the Tonido user interface is a bit cumbersome.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote