View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:43 AM   #50
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
In a couple of months there will be more 9.7" readers available, mostly color.
As with the other color devices they will probably use Android.
I wouldn't count on it. I've contacted and ordered a sample E920 by Hanvon (in Beijing) and still there is no answer. They seem to just ignore my messages and direct inquiries
In Europe (Germany) the Hanvon is planning to close their ereader branch.
Pocketbook is planning to present this year a new ereader with Triton but there is still no prototype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
There is no need to invent the wheel again and again when it is already rolling comfortably elsewhere.
I guess there is only one option right now: waiting ...
For active people waiting is no option. And 9,7" devices are mostly buyed by active people, who is not only reading but also working with their e-documents.

It is better to be active and at least to share some ideas (like the people in posts above), what could be done to improve the world, than wait till someone else it does, I think..
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote