View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:35 AM   #19
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Why would it be any different, Mac OS X is a unix OS ...
Thanks, I did know that once, but to be candid I've forgotten more than I care to admit, being part of the punched card and paper tape generation. Nevertheless, I didn't expect the drive name to be the same, to extent that it's even in upper case letters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamante View Post
... I actually use Windows (both XP and Vista -- which probably complicates file location issues) ...
I still have XP Pro in a dual boot partition and also have access to Vista, so still can relate to Windows fairly well, if you or others care to provide any information for the PDF guide. Anyway, like Bookworm_Girl, I admire your positive attitude. It's always refreshing to encounter someone who approaches problems in a mature manner, with a touch of humour.

mornington recently supplied me with some helpful information about use of the reader with Windows, which I will incorporate into the PDF, but unfortunately it doesn't relate to the location of backed up files.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote