Thread: PRS-650 Hard Reset
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
tracyeo
Connoisseur
tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tracyeo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505;PRS-600;Sony PRS-350;Kobo Mini;Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminsolah View Post
I was an idiot and pulled my Reader out of my computer without ejecting properly and ever since, the touch screen has been responded really poorly.

I tried a soft reset, but nothing much changed, so I want a try a hard reset. How do you do that?
On the 600 you insert a paper clip in the reset button, then power on the device and when you see the message opening book you hold the page back (<)and volume up(+) buttons simultaneously until you get a screen asking you if you want return the device to factory presets.
tracyeo is offline   Reply With Quote